In order to facilitate the graduation of qualified engineers, the College of Engineering adopts strategic quality education through the following objectives:
- To teach students how to analyze and implement interdisciplinary engineering projects.
- To prepare the students for competitive and challenging industrial applications in the areas of telecommunications, architectural design, and computer and control applications.
- To give students a strong scientific foundation for graduate studies in the offerd fields of study.
- To teach students how to use state-of-the-art computer aided design tools for troubleshooting engineering problems and designing solutions for them.
- To expose students to hands-on engineering experience through laboratory sessions, design and research projects.
- To cultivate the ability of the students to communicate and work effectively in teams.
- To help students develop an understanding of the ethical issues arising in the practice of the engineering profession.