The College sets minimum standards that must be met by all students pursuing an undergraduate degree. Many departments and programs have requirements that exceed these basic requirements. It is important that students become familiar with the specific requirements of the colleges, individual departments and programs. Those requirements may vary among departments, they are :
- Secondary School Certificates
- General Secondary school Certificate (Thanaweia Amma)
- American High School Diploma
- French Baccalaureate
- German Abitur
- International Baccalaureate
- Other Recognized Secondary School Certificates
- Passing the entry exams held by the Academy.
- Medical fitness (for Marine Engineering Department).
- Age must not exceed 22 for Egyptian males unless military service status is settled.
- Not being previously expelled from any other university.
This system allows the students to apply for the Academy and pay the tuition fees before the result of the High School (Thanawiyya Amma) is annoounced. The student submits an official extract of birth certificate rest of enrollment documents . The student must complete the cdertificate of the final phase of Thanawiyya Amma after the announcement of the result. Early admission is applicable during the semester that precedes the semester in which the student plans to join the academy.
Change of mind
In case the new student changes their mind about studying at the academy before the academic courses begin, they may take a full refund. In case the student changes their mind after the begining of classes and till the end of the third week, a sum of 100$ shall be deducted as administrative expenses. In case the change of mind happens after the third week, only the laboratory insurance value previously paid shall be reimbursed.