This message provides all CB students with brief information concerning their registration for the fall semester (2016/2017) Registration starts at 4th of September and Teaching starts at 24th of September.
- Registration will be available online for students with GPA > 2.4, the rate of the last semester > 2 and with Cumulative Credit Hours ≥ 36.
- Registration through academic advisor for students with GPA < 2.4 or the rate of the last semester < 2 (by e-mail only)
- Only students with GPA < 2 head to the Head of Department room, accompanied by parents.
- Payment of fees during valid duration of invoice (120 hours) or the registration will be cancelled.
- The students are fully responsible for their registration and it’s advisable to print and save a copy of the Invoice (Hafza), the schedule and permanent guidance card.
- The student is responsible for late payment and consequent cancelation of registration and the department will not be held liable for that.
- If you have problem with registration, please contact your academic advisor.
- For students who are registering for themselves for the first time, please check the link below for guidance:   http://aast.edu/reg_media/reg-final.html
- The absence counts from first week with no consideration for date of registration.
- Any student reaches an absence of 15% will receive a warning and withdrawal the course when reaching 20%.
- Always check the department website on the internet. http://www.aast.edu/en/colleges/coe_smartvillage/dept/index.php?unit_id=434&menutab=21
All needed files can be downloaded below:
To Download bank list CLICK HERE
Last updated 8-9-2013