1 . Navigation and watch keeping.
2 . Electronic Chart.
3 . Fundamental of costal Navigation.
4 . Ship handling.
5 . Tide calculation.
6 . Passage Planning Technique.
7 . Chart correction.
8 . Code of safety practice for cargo stowage & securing (CSS Code).
9 . Code and Calibration of Magnetic compass.
10  Nautical charts application.
11. Dangerous hazardous and harmful cargoes.
12. Dry bulk handling and quantity calculation.
13. Shipping Glossary.
14. Safe packing of cargo Transport units (CTUS).
15. Container handling & lashing.
16. Container Ship operation.
17. Essential Leadership Skills.
18. Maritime Operation.
19. Search & Rescue Management and its acts.
20. Maritime Resource Management.
21. Correction of Nautical Charts and publications,
22. Oil Spill Combating and efficiency the Responding.
23. Ballast water Management and Planning.
24. Ballast Control Operations - Stability Course.
25. Ballast Water Treatment and Management.
26. Marine Pilotage Training.