This course is designed to provide a initial basic information about nature of supply vessels jobs and duties.
After Complete the course, the new staff will gain the required skills and informations, which let them has a capability to join to that job, with understanding the main knowledge for that field and standards working safely.
- Types of Supply Vessels.
- Rigs and platforms.
- Description of service to rigs and platforms.
- Characteristics of jobs in supply vessels and similar floating objects.
- Duties on board.
- Safety system of work.
- Initial information about towing and search and rescue.
- Emergency procedures.
- Environment protection.
- Personal safety during operation.
- Brief of passing through channels, narrow and shallow water.
- Boat handling.
- Boat maintenance.
- Received orders and replaying.
- Boat's engine and machinery.
- Basic Knowledgement of supply vessels operation.
- Knowledgement of rules and regulations.
- Weather, Tide, Current, Waves and Wind effects.
- Mooring and UN mooring operation.
- Log book, oil record books and how to fill items.
- Brief Knowledgement of chart work and costal position.
Who Should Attend?
New members wish to join to field of supply vessels, Staff officers and engineers.
10 days "two weeks"