This course is designed to provide a initial basic information about nature of supply vessels jobs and duties.
After Complete the course, the new staff will gain the required skills and informations, which let them has a capability to join to that job, with understanding the main knowledge for that field and standards working safely.
- Types of Supply Vessels.
- Rigs and platforms.
- Description of service to rigs and platforms.
- Characteristics of jobs in supply vessels and similar floating objects.
- Duties on board.
- Safety system of work.
- Initial information about towing and search and rescue.
- Emergency procedures.
- Environment protection.
- Personal safety during operation.
- Brief of passing through channels, narrow and shallow water.
- Boat handling.
- Boat maintenance.
- Received orders and replaying.
- Boat's engine and machinery.
- Basic Knowledgement of supply vessels operation.
- Knowledgement of rules and regulations.
- Weather, Tide, Current, Waves and Wind effects.
- Mooring and UN mooring operation.
- Log book, oil record books and how to fill items.
- Brief Knowledgement of chart work and costal position.
Who Should Attend?
New members wish to join to field of supply vessels, Staff officers and engineers.
10 days "two weeks"
Share This Page