DOCTORATE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
This DBA applies to all MBA holders from different disciplines in addition to certified Master degree in Management or equivalent.
- Duration: Minimum of 3 years (6 semesters) Maximum 5 years (10 semesters), 6 months each
- Courses: 13 courses (9 core courses - 4 concentration area courses - Thesis Proposal and Seminar course) in addition to a Thesis
- Fall Intake: November / Application Deadline: Mid of October
- Spring Intake: May / Application Deadline: Mid of April
AREAS OF CONCENTRATION
- Human Resources Management
- Finance and Investment
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Original Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (minimum grade of Good or equivalent)
- Original Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Original Master’s Degree Certificate
- Original Master’s Degree Transcript
- Accreditation from the Supreme Council of Universities - Egypt is required from applicants holding certificates from private and Non-Egyptian universities.
- Copy of ID or Passport for Non-Egyptians
- 5 Personal Photos (White Background)
- For Non-Egyptians: An Approval Letter from applicant’s Embassy for studying at the Academy.
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Passing DBA Admission Test
- Satisfactory performance during the interview