- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science (MS) in Business Administration from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Master degree holders, in other than Business Administration, have to take a number of Deficiency Courses. The Academic Committee will specify these courses on a case by case basis.
- Satisfactory performance on the DBA Admission Test which assesses applicants’ business language proficiency as well as their quantitative and analytical capabilities – a minimum score of 400 out of 600.
- A minimum of five years of relevant practical experience.
- Appropriate performance during the oral interview.
- Original university degree certificate
- Original MBA, M.Sc. or MA degree certificate
- Original transcripts
- Identification card copy
- Four personal photos
Program Credit Hours:
6o credit hours
Minimum three years (maximum 6 years)
The program spreads over three academic years, as a minimum, distributed as follows:
- Two years (four semesters) of course work (36 credit hours)
- One year for the dissertation (24 credit hours)