Registration Procedures of Degree - When to Register
- The academic year is divided into two semesters. The Fall semester begins in second week of October and the Spring semester begins at the second week of April.
- Each semester lasts for six months including the breaks. Students are have 24 contact hours, as a minimum, every month in addition to lab and research work.
- Every student must register in person at the beginning of each semester until the requirements for the degree are fulfilled or until degree candidacy is concluded.
- Regularly, registration dates and deadlines for the Fall and Spring semesters are determined by October 1st and April 1st. In certain cases, Fall or Spring registration could be held prior to the first day of classes.
- The ‘Semester Registration Form’ needs to be filled in by the student so that formal registration can take place.