DBA Rules and Regulation - Degree Requirements
- Degree candidate students must complete 60 credit hours in a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 semesters.
- Students are required to take 12 courses (3 credit hours each) during the Coursework Phase. The courses cover functional areas in addition to different management techniques.
- Students are required to attain a GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 by the end of the third semester in order to proceed to the specialization track.
- Students, who finished 6 successive semesters and were not able to attain 36 credit hours with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or more, must appeal to Graduate School of Business Academic Committee (GSBAC) for an exceptional and additional semester to fulfill their course work requirements.
- Students, who finished the 12 successive semesters and were not able to attain the required graduation requirements must appeal to Graduate School of Business Academic Committee (GSBAC) for an exceptional and additional semester to fulfill their degree requirements.
- Students who have completed their requirements of credit hours but their cumulative GPA falls below 3.0 are allowed to register a maximum of 3 courses in order to improve their cumulative GPA
- Students are required to declare their field of dissertation on the designated dissertation declaration form by conclusion of the fourth semester