Administrative & Financial Regulations - Education Records
- Education Records are any record (in handwriting, print, tapes, film, or other medium) maintained by AAGSB which is directly related to a student. The student is defined as the one who has completed the admissions and/or registration processes successfully and attending the classes.
- Official transcripts other than those regularly distributed by the institute are available upon written request at a cost of $10 per transcript.
- AAGSB reserves the right to deny official transcripts or copies of records in any of the following situations:
- The student has an un-paid financial obligation to AAGSB.
- The student''s admission file is not complete as for the admission requirements such as the certificate, the transcript, or the admission tests.
- There is an unresolved disciplinary action against the student.
- AAGSB reserves the right to refuse to permit a student to inspect the following records:
- Letters of recommendation
- Records connected with an application if that application was denied
- If the admitted applicant has not yet registered.