- The MBA is designed for a knowledge –based economy, it adapts itself to organizations and individuals convinced that intellectual capital is the real basis for competitiveness today.
- GSB enables you to identify, critically evaluate and contribute to a wide range of business issues in today’s dynamic economic environment. Faculty and staff members strive to create supportive and personalized environment for your management growth and career development. Courses are instructed by respected professors and practitioners who have real world expertise.
- It is exactly this type of enriching environment that makes the GSB and its MBA program a unique place for you to grow and learn.
- This degree applies to all graduates from different disciplines provided that they are in compliance with the admission requirements set by the school.
- In case of PASS grade in bachelor degree, applicant should study a number of Pre-requisite courses first OR to be already a holder of Diploma Degree with a minimum grade of Good in addition to the Bachelor Certificate.
- Accreditation: AAGSB degree programs are recognized locally, regionally and internationally.
- The Egyptian Supreme Council for Universities issued Decree No. 231 on 19th of Septemper 2012 which equalizes the Executive MBA granted from AAGSB with the executive master’s degree in business administration (Executive MBA) granted from governmental Egyptian universities. This equivalence entitles the degree holders from AAGSB to pursue their doctorate degree in business administration (DBA). The decree is valid till 20th of January 2017.
- No. of Courses/ Program: The degree consists of 16 courses the student will be entitled for the degree when earning the credits pertaining to these courses and attaining a Grade Point Average of 3.0 or more in addition to passing the Comprehensive Exam by conclusion of the program.
- Total Credit hours for the completion of the degree: 48 Credit Hours
- The program is conducted over two academic years as a minimum distributed as follows:
Spring intake: 1st week of May Application Deadline: 25th of MarchFall intake: 1st week of November Application Deadline: 25th of September
- The program has four semesters of six months each.
- Each semester hosts four courses with 12 credit hours each.
- On concluding the 48 credit hours and attaining a GPA of 3.0 as a minimum, students are subjected for a comprehensive exam to entitle them for the degree in case satisfactory performance.