MBA - Admission Requirements
- A minimum grade of B average (GPA = 3.0) or “Good” in an undergraduate degree from an accredited university.
- Applicants with an undergraduate GPA of less than 3.0 or “Good” should have a graduate diploma in management.
- Proving language proficiency when obtaining a minimum score of 500 in TOEFL or 5.5 in ILETS.
- Satisfactory performance in the MBA Admission Test which assesses applicants’ quantitative and qualitative skills by scoring at least 400 on the total Admission test scale.
- Appropriate performance during the interview with the MBA Admission Committee.