Human Resources Management Diploma
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management is designed for people wanting to focus on the human resource area order to participate effectively in an HR function within an organization.
- The program is designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to analyze the strategic human resource environment of your organization assess and appropriate human resource options for your organization, develop an understanding of how HR will contribute to the workplace health of your organization, and to implement strategic human resource changes in your organization.
- Human Resources Management
- This course presents and demonstrates the analytical skills required to perform all the subsequent functions of the human resources profession such as job analysis and design, how to determine the demand and supply factors affecting the labor force in addition to the development of on-job training schemes, hierarchical structures, incentives mechanisms, job appraisal techniques and career planning development.
- The study of organizations is the focus of this course. The organization theory is that part of the course which analyzes the whole organization as a unit from a macro-examination perspective. Organizational behavior is the micro approach which focuses on individuals within organizations being the basic building block of organizations..The overall objective of this course is helping students become more efficient and effective as managers through examining the specific characteristics of organizations, the nature and relationship among groups and departments that make up those organizations. In addition, the course will assist students to understand how people work in organizations, and how the organization affects people in it.
- The main aim of this course is to familiarize the students with the economic importance of human resources through the study of the relationship between demographic variables and economic variables. The course also emphasizes the importance of human capital through the improvement in the quality of the labor force. One of the most important objectives of this course is to point out that people should be at the center of development, that growth is a necessary but not sufficient condition to achieve human development. Finally, the course strives to give the students an economic analysis and explanation of the labor market and the main macroeconomic problems regarding the labor force such as unemployment problem and Trade Union.
- This course equips participants with the ability to make the right decisions about management development strategy, policy and practice. It helps them to systematically determine what activities they should engage in, and how these activities should be delivered. The course considers the three levels of the organization, the team and the individual.
- This course introduces the students to expectancy theory and performance-related pay, fundamental choices in the reward management and key trends in remuneration and reward motivation. In addition, the course explores the pay system process and the payment systems as per flexible patterns of work and flexible pay, skill and knowledge-based pay, competency–based pay, variable pay and broad–band pay. The course elaborates on importance of overtime elimination and recommends strategies for skills and competency-based pay.
- This course introduces the utilization of the Web in establishing and computerizing human resources information systems in order to accelerate data access, information exchange in addition to performing human resources functions as e-recruitment, out-sourcing e-training, as well as web-based performance appraisal practices in networked organizations. The theoretical concepts are explained with the support of a number of practical and applicable case studies from local and international contexts.