Sales Management Diploma
- The program aims to provide leaders with a comprehensive knowledge of the theory and tools necessary to manage the practical issues involved in driving growth in their organizations. It is designed to expose participants to a broad range of business disciplines that will enable them to drive a strategic sales management function within their company, enhancing both their personal and organizational effectiveness. It also provides an in-depth understanding of the theory and tools needed to drive growth in organizations.
- Personal Selling
- This course will help teach the students how to plan, prepare, and execute sales proposals and presentations that address customer concerns, reduce the number of objections they encounter, and improve their closing of the sale process.
- This Course is dedicated to equipping students with the necessary management skills for effective and efficient key account and sales management, aiming to maximize customer satisfaction and profitability of the company.
- This Course introduces students to the concept and application of integrating the elements of advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing and other aspects of the marketing mix to support the overall marketing strategy. Emphasis is placed on linking the fundamentals of marketing, and executing a comprehensive, integrated marketing communication program from message development through media ion.
- This course explores the two major branches of selling, selling and sales force management. Starting right from the basics of selling to the point of controlling costs and evaluating sales personnel. The course also discusses the key trends that will affect sales management into the 21st century.
- Managing relationships with customers has become a critical organizational competency. The course introduces the student to the winning strategies for acquiring and retaining customers by leveraging the latest advanced technologies. This course will teach the student how to the right tools for the business so it can grow todayand on into the future.
- This course examines the needs of consumer goods and services companies selling through wholesalers and retailers business-to-business firms working through independent distributors and sales representative firms retailers seeking to improve efficiency in an increasingly competitive marketplace and intermediaries seeking to preserve their role in an increasingly fluid channel structure.