Trade Operations Management Diploma
- In today’s economy the trade sector plays a critical role in life of the business organization. The trade operations is becoming more a more complicated and rivalry. The need for a holistic view to manage the trade operations is crucial. Trade operations Management major is a help to get a comprehensive set of skills knowledge to manage the different aspects of trade operations masterly.
- Management of Distribution Institutions
- This course examines the needs of consumer goods and services companies selling through wholesalers and retailers business-to-business firms working through independent distributors and sales representative firms retailers seeking to improve efficiency in an increasingly competitive marketplace and intermediaries seeking to preserve their role in an increasingly fluid channel structure.
- Integrated Marketing Communications is a term used to describe a holistic approach to marketing communication. It aims to ensure consistency of message and the complementary use of media. The concept includes online and offline marketing channels. Online marketing channels include any e-marketing campaigns or programs, from search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click, affiliate, email, banner to latest web related channels for webinar, blog, micro-blogging, RSS, podcast, and Internet TV. Offline marketing channels are traditional print (newspaper, magazine), mail order, public relations, industry relations, billboard, radio, and television.
- The course focuses on commodity exchanges functions and operations. The course also introduces the student to technical and fundamental tools to deal with the derivatives in major commodity exchanges.
- This course will present innovative, proven methods for determining whether a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy for changing the way a company provides service (by adding new technology, processes and procedures) will realize the return on investment projected. Throughout the course, measurable data-containing examples will be provided on how CRM theory is applied with great success by various corporations. Objectives will focus on the scientific reasons why people resist change, a process to deal with that change, a process to measure the results in an on-going manner and how to tie in and measure those results to a company’s bottom-line.
- This course presents an overview of international trade theory and policy. The purpose is to explain how economic theory and policy analysis can help the student to understand the economic opportunities and challenges of international trade.
- The purpose of this course is to provide an understanding of retail management concepts, technology, and their impact on competitive edge of retail businesses. This course aims to deal with the managerial, strategic and technological, operational and tactical dimensions of retail business.