Administrative & Financial Regulations - Administrative and Financial Clearance
Receiving Administrative Clearance:
Administrative clearance will be granted when the students submit the following requirements:
- A graduation certificate
- An original transcript
- an identification card copy
- fulfillment of the relevant admission test
- four Photos
To register, students must complete all steps required for the admissions process. Students should check their acceptance letter for any contingencies to their admission to the school. Contingencies may include but are not limited to documentation of official test scores, official transcripts, and conferral of the undergraduate degree. Students who have not satisfied contingencies in their acceptance letter or who have failed to submit admission materials will be allowed to register conditionally till the mid-term exam of the first semester.
Students, whose files are lacking documents such as original transcripts or graduation certificates, are requested to complete their files before the 3rd lecture. Otherwise, they will be placed on Academic Probation for three further weeks during which they should fulfill their requirements or they will be prohibited from entering the mid-term exam even if they have no outstanding financial obligations.
Receiving Financial Clearance:
- Every student is requested to get an ‘Administrative Clearance’ form from the Finance Office as well as a ‘Financial Clearance’ form from the Financial Assistance Office in order to validate his/her ‘Semester Registration’ form as well as to access the library, attend the mid-term exam and visit AAGSB Web site.
- There are three ways to a receive a ‘Financial Clearance Form’ from the Finance Office:
Pay all the tuition fees in full and then receive the financial clearance from the Finance Office.
Obtain documentation demonstrating that loans and/or funds have been approved that will cover the semester's full tuition fees and will be paid for in full by a sponsoring organization. Those students who have such documentation will be allowed to register conditionally until the loans are credited to their accounts. Students who fail to obtain financial clearance before the mid-term exam will be administratively withdrawn from the program.
Obtain documentation from your employer or company demonstrating that loans and/or funds have been approved that will partially cover the semester's tuition fees and you has already covered the remaining balance. Those students who have such documentation will be allowed to register conditionally until the loans are credited to their accounts. Students who fail to obtain financial clearance before the mid-term exam will be administratively withdrawn from the program.
Financial Clearance of scholarship students:
- Each student has a financial account with AAGSB demonstrating his/her sponsor destination within the Academy and the percentage of deduction from full tuition.
- Students are not required to renew their scholarships every new semester. Their scholarships will be maintained as long as their GPA remains at 3.0 or more.
- The ‘Term Bill’ for such student will only reflect the remaining balance of tuition billed to the student's account. Charges may also include course materials, and usage of academic facilities (if any).
- Scholarship students are required to sustain a minimum GPA of 3.0 during the whole course of the academic program.
- In case the GPA falls to less than 3.0 at any time during the course of the academic program, the student be obliged to comply with the full tuition scheme until the GPA is improved to the required level 3.0 or higher.
- On successful adjustment of their GPA to the required level, students will receive an Academic Clearance Statement to the Finance Office from the Student Affairs Office indicating that their scholarships have been renewed.
Students with outstanding administrative or financial obligations will not receive grades, transcript, or any other documents till reconciliation of their accounts. Moreover, their attendance inside the classrooms will be considered as ineffective by the Student Affairs Office.
Students are considered financially cleared if they fulfilled their financial obligations at the due times specified for payments.
Percentage of refunded fees is defined in light of the withdrawal time and based on the type of the study. Check refund rules at the Finance office at the Heliopolis Post-Graduate Complex - Room 014.