- This MBA only applies to Business Administration bachelor degree holders and their peers from other business sections in compliance with the admission requirements set by the school.
- Accreditation: AAGSB degree programs are recognized locally, regionally and internationally.
- The Egyptian Supreme Council for Universities issued Decree No. 231 on 19th of September 2012 which equalizes the Academic MBA granted from AAGSB with the Master of Science in Business Administration granted from governmental Egyptian universities. This equivalence entitles Academic MBA degree holders from AAGSB to pursue their Ph.D. in all Egyptian universities whether governmental or private in addition to all other international universities. The decree is valid till 20th of January 2017.
- Number of Courses:
- For Business Graduates with Business Bachelor Degree: The degree consists of 10 courses over three semesters (6 months each). After that the thesis should be completed in not less than one year.
- For Commerce Graduates with different specializations other than Business Administration: The degree consists of 14 courses over four semesters (6 months each). After that the thesis should be completed in not less than one year.
- Total Credit hours:
- For Business Graduates: 54 Credit Hours.
- For Commerce Graduates: 66 Credit Hours.
- Program Duration:
- For Business Graduates: The program spreads over two and half academic years as a minimum (Max. Five years).
- For Commerce Graduates: The program spreads over Three academic years as a minimum (Max. Five years).
- Spring intake: May \ Application Deadline: Mid of April.
- Fall intake: November \ Application Deadline: Mid of October.
- Classes conduction:
- weekdays: Twice a week - From 6 to 10 pm.
- weekends (Every other week): Friday from 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm / Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm.