- Ensuring the highest quality of education by carefully and consciously updating and upgrading our graduate programs that advance media management and media practices.
- Strengthening academic excellence by enhancing teaching methodologies and applying case study oriented approaches in demonstrating best media management practices and media performances.
- Fostering research and outreach programs and to build an academic community that recognizes and meet the demands of public and private media corporations.
- Keeping our internal processes and structures continuously under review to meet the needs and expectations of our students and targets.
- Creating a learning environment that brings together students, faculty and staff in a context of organizational culture that fosters teamwork, critical thinking and creativity.
- Building alliances with higher educational intuitions government agencies and media corporations and to make meaningful contribution to society.