The “Sports Management Arab Institute” is dedicated to facilitate interdisciplinary research projects focusing on a wide range of Sports Industry opportunities. Research has focused on all aspects of the Sports Industry. In particular, the Sports Management Institute aims to:
- Research Sports - related problems, such as the impacts of Sports, Sports planning for sustainable communities and the effectiveness of Sports promotional materials.
- Develop new opportunities for research activities in the Sports industry.
- Communicate new findings on Sports research to Sports Industry partners, elected officials, Sports - related businesses, and community-based organizations.
- Help formulate public - and private sector policies that will lead to improvement in Sports planning and development around the world.
- Train domestic and international leaders and scholars about the Sports industry.
- Increase capacity building through funds for graduate and postdoctoral training in Spots.
- Facilitate collaboration between industry partners via coordination of a quarterly newsletter, practitioner-oriented white papers, annual conferences and lecture series.