Electrical Machines and Power Lab
The general purpose and primary goal of this lab is training and qualifying technicians and engineers working in industrial companies, whose responsibility is the maintaining and running of electrical machines.
- Alternating Current (AC) and Direct Current (DC) generators.
- Alternating Current (AC) and Direct Current (DC) motors.
- Voltage and ampere measurements in addition to active power measurements.
- Simple rectifier circuits.
- Motor control circuits using contactors.
- Protection elements for electrical machines (relay /fuse/ circuit breaker).
Share This Page