Marine Diesel Engines Workshop trains the students on components, function, maintenance, clearance measuring and troubleshooting for the main engine and electric diesel generator on ship board.
- Four stroke and two stroke.
- Pistons, cylinders, cylinder heads, valves and ports….etc.
- Air starting, fuel, lubrication and cooling
- Akasaka- Mitsubishi two stroke uniflow Scavenging engine and Sulzer four stroke engines are used for training the students on the process of starting, shutdown and control in main engine speed and direction from the control room.
- 37D two stroke uniflow Scavenging engine 6 cylinder and 9D four stroke 8 cylinder are used for training the students on disassembly, assembly and maintenance of diesel engines.
- Two electric diesel generators and an electric panel to show the students loading and synchronizing steps between the generators be effected.
Share This Page