Integrated Environmental Management for Water Resources and Environmental Monitoring Activities Course
- Evaluation of water quality for fresh water, sewage, industrial sewage and desalintaed water.
- Concept of water quality criteria.
- Introductuon for integrated environmental water management.
- Applied criteria to different pollutants.
- Description of the area of investigation.
- General classification of important analytical methods.
- Sustainability of water through environmental analysis.
- Water quality criteria.
- Analysis and monitoring activities.
- Concept on complete analytical process.
- Environmental analysis problems.
- Sample preparation.
- Statistical analysis.
- Liquid and gaschromato graphy.
- GC/MC techniquie.
- IR AND UV techniques.
- ICP-OES technique.
Duration : 5 Days.
No. of Trainees : Min. 15 Trainees.
Overview - Crisis Management Simulator - Chemical Analysis Laboratory - Oil Spill Combating Training Center - Geospatial Information Technology Unit - Previous - Courses - Next