Introduction to Environmental Disasters Management Course
- Understanding of the scope of the disaster manager job and development of several skills.
- Explanation of the role of a disaster manager in eliminating the underlying causes of disasters which would contribute to disaster prevention.
- Minimizing the people's vulnerability to disaster - Increasing the response to emergencies in positive ways.
- Disaster Management (Definitions and Terminology).
- Disaster Statistics.
- Incident Command System.
- Decision Making During Disasters.
- Working under stress.
- Disasters Preparedness.
- Communications and information sharing.
- Disaster Mitigation.
- Media Relations
- Evacuation in Disaster Management.
Duration : 5 Days.
No. of Trainees : Min. 15 Trainees.
Overview - Crisis Management Simulator - Chemical Analysis Laboratory - Oil Spill Combating Training Center - Geospatial Information Technology Unit - Previous - Courses - Next