Oil Spill Crisis Management Course (IMO level III - Adapted)
- Increasing the background knowledge of Oil Spill response strategies.
- Upgrading the Management skills through an extensive training on the oil spill simulators.
- Oil Spill Communication & Information Sharing.
- Liability & Compensation.
- International Co-operation & Legal Framework.
- Spill Response Objectives & Policy Issues.
- Spill Response Strategies & Decision Making.
- Spill Management: Roles & Responsibilities.
- Media Relations.
- Causes , Fate and Effects of Spilled Oil.
- Automated Data Inquiry for Oil Spills (ADIOS).
- Oil Spill Trajectory using Prediction Model.
- Oil Spill Contingency Plan.
- Real Oil Spill Incident (Vidio).
- Practical Exercise
Duration : 4 Days.
No. of Trainees : Min. 5 Trainees.
Overview - Crisis Management Simulator - Chemical Analysis Laboratory - Oil Spill Combating Training Center - Geospatial Information Technology Unit - Previous - Courses - Next