Short Mandatory Course in Marine Pollution
- Understsnding the impacts of oil pollution ,and how ships contribute to this form of pollution.
- Explanation of the international rules aimed at prevention of such pollution caused by machinery space operations.
- General aspects of marine pollution.
- Marine ecosystem.
- Sources of marine pollution.
- Physical and chemical properties of crude oil and its products.
- Fate of oil in the marine environment.
- Oil containment and combating.
- Shipboard oil pollution contingency plan.
- Impact of hydrocarbons on marine environment.
- Tutorial Practical
Duration : 5 Days.
No. of Trainees : Min. 10 Trainees.
Overview - Crisis Management Simulator - Chemical Analysis Laboratory - Oil Spill Combating Training Center - Geospatial Information Technology Unit - Courses - Next