Environment Protection and Crisis Management Center
Full Mission Offshore Vessel Simulator "Class A"
The Full mission offshore vessel simulator Class A, which also approved as a Class A Dynamic Positioning simulator from London Nautical Institute,, The Simulator also have Very Advanced Anchor Handling operation Capability Training in Deep water Which approved by DNV Class and Maersk Training company, With 360 Degree of visualization this full mission simulator enable realistic sea offshore training and DP operations to local mariners.
Full Mission Offshore Crane Simulator "Class A"
The new Full mission Offshore Crane simulator (Class A ) installed in the ISC Complex Capable of Simulate wide range of offshore cranes types on board rigs, offshore vessels, barges etc Also its cover subsea crane operations and Type Specific Crane operations which the client may require. The New offshore Crane Simulator is the first of its kind for crane operators to obtain offshore approved and recognized crane training by the offshore industry worldwide and in the Arab world Maersk Training approved the new Simulator for Maersk Crane Training Program.
CRANE SIMULATOR FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Operators who train on full mission offshore Crane Simulator gain the real-world skills they need to operate safely and efficiently.
That''s because full mission offshore Crane simulators provide the most authentic and professional simulation crane training available—we work with you to ensure that your simulator reproduces your equipment and procedures it built-in learning methodology trains your operators to properly handle machines and hoist crane loads, in simulated worksites that replicate actual settings and hazards.
Full mission offshore Crane Simulator is renowned for featuring the tools trainers need to improve worksite and crane safety:
- Practice challenging operations without risk of injury or damage to equipment.
- Prepare crane operators to respond to the unexpected by experiencing system faults, load shifting, and high winds.
- Screen trainees to make sure they have the coordination and skills to perform.
- Allow trainees to safely and independently work through exercises, while you supervise group training on real equipment.
- Measure and track trainee progress with objective performance metrics and reports.
- Train novices to understand the use of crane signals and how to work as part of a lift team