Marine Simulator System
Vessel Traffic Service Supervisor Course (Management Level)
Course Objectives On completion of the course, the trainees should have sufficient knowledge and competence to carry out the duties of VTS supervisor at VTS center.
- Types and functions of vessel traffic services
- Define the VTS Authority.
- Established training procedures based on clearly communicated, measurable and achievable objectives.
- Managed in a manner that ensures the relevancy and accuracy according to experience gained,
- VTS stations technological advance, regional, national and international recommendations, laws and regulations.
- I.A.L.A. Modules Course (V-103/2).