Marine Simulator System
Risk Management and Pollution Preventions at petroleum Harbors (R.M.P.P)
- Effective accident prevention management plan.
- Utilizing the available resources to ensure the safe operations at marine harbors.
- Develop and use of detailed contingency plans to anticipate and manage the risks.
- The corrective actions taken in response to a release or threat of release of oil into the environment to prevent or minimize such release so that it does not spread, migrate or otherwise cause or threaten substantial danger to present or future public health.
- Determining and quantifying incidents and deal with the risks accordingly.
- Determine the controls measures that failed by effective incident investigation.
- Transfer knowledge, skills and attitude learnt to other staff.
- Accident explanation.
- Introduction to risk management plans.
- Review the risk assessment and update if required.
- Risk management plan and Case to study “Transit Damietta port outer channel”.
- Emergency procedures and contingency planning.
- Terminal contingency plan contents and requirements.
- Ship/Shore safety check list guidelines and specimen letter.
- National Oil Spill Contingency Plan.
- Case Study-Real Oil Spill Incident.
- Overview of oil spills.
- Safety at the spill site.
- Behavior & fate of spilled oil.
- Oil Spill Response Options.
- Liability & Compensation.
- Containment and recover (limitations).
- Management of oily wastes.
- The medical aspects.
- Chemical dispersant.
- Communications Oil Spill Crisis Management (Incident Command System) & Information Sharing
-  Sensitivity mapping.
- Oil spill trajectory using prediction model.
- Manual drawing of oil spill trajectory.
- Principles of an effective incident investigation.
- Investigation scope analyzes the results.
The course is covered by multi-simulated exercises in various environmental conditions with different types of ships at different emergency situations.
- IMO – MSC. 78/19/2 - Formal Safety Assessment.
- Oil Response Training “IMO Level II ” .
Duration: 5 days.
No. of trainees: 4-10.
Course Fees: 1250 US $.