LPG Operations Simulator Course
- To help the students to develop systematic approach to routine operations, diagnostic investigation and problem solving.
- To develop an understanding of the location and use of the ships equipment incorporated with the model.
- To provided guidance in the method of operation used for each piece of equipment
- The course apply to STCW 95 requirement of reg. V/1 paragraph 2.2
- Familiarization exercise.
- Change tank atmosphere.
- Gassing up and Refrigeration plant.
- Cargo and Ballast Operations.
- Stability and Cargo quantity calculation.
- Cargo pumps.
- Discharge planning.
- Warm-up and Gas Free.
The Simulator Exercises
- Inerting cargo tanks.
- Gassing up.
- Cool down.
- Load planning discussion
- Loading with shore vapour.
- Loading without shore vapour return.
- Discharge to refrigerated and pressurized storage.
- Warm up.
Duration : 5 Days/ 30 Hours (10 theoretical- 20 Practical.)
No. of Trainees  : 4 - 12 Trainees.
Overview - Previous Accomplishments - Courses