Liquefied Gas Safety Course
- The course deals with the safe handling of LNG, LPG and emphasizes the importance of understanding the physical properties in relation to practical operation of gas handling equipment on ships.
- The course contents cover the syllabus for the IMO endorsement (Liquefied gas) as outline in STCW 95 requirement of reg. V/1 paragraph 1.2
- Properties of liquefied gases.
- Principle of gas carrier design and construction.
- Ship equipment and instrumentation.
- The ship/shore interface.
- Cargo handling operations.
- Cargo measurement and calculation.
- Personnel safety and health.
- Emergency procedures.
Duration  : 5 Days/ 30 Hours (20 theoretical- 10 Practical.)
No. of Trainees  : 4 - 12 Trainees.
Overview - Previous Accomplishments - Courses
Share This Page