Post-Graduate Studies Requirements
Post-Graduate Diplomas Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree or a Master (Captain, shipmaster) Certificate, with the exception of the Diploma of Maritime Law, which requires a Bachelor Degree in law.
- Good command of English language.
Diploma programs require one or a maximum of two academic years. However, applicants are allowed to enroll for only one course or more and be granted certificates accordingly.
M. Sc. Degree Qualifications
- Bachelor''s degree in a relevant area from an accredited institution with a minimum grade of "Good".
- Fulfillment of the specific requirements for the area of specialization.
- Applicants with post-graduate diploma may be exempted from certain courses in the M. Sc. preliminary year.
Doctoral Degree Qualifications
- M. Sc. Degree in the field of specialization, either from the Academy or from an accredited university.
The Academy offers doctoral degrees by research in the fields of Maritime Transport and Environment Protection.