Microsoft word is part of Microsoft office, it is a word processor, its main function is the writing and editing of text documents and design documents, format text, use spell check, perform mail merges, track changes, and many more.
Our expert-taught Word tutorials show how to use Word templates and other advanced features
Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Work with the basic features of Word.
- Create, edit, save documents.
- Display documents using various views.
- Use a range of font formatting techniques.
- Add a graphic to a document.
- Create and modify tables.
- Find the information you need in Help.
- Customize the spelling and grammar check function.
- Create high quality document designs and layouts.
- Print a document.
- Manipulate documents using functions such as find and replace cut, copy, replace.
- Import and Export data between Files.
- Proofing a Document Save.
All Individuals in Administration positions
Duration: 20 Hrs.