Preparation for International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
This is a professional training program to prepare candidates for the International Financial Reporting Standards exam
This course aims to:
- Demonstrate the basics and certain complexities associated with International Accounting Standards (IFRS) along with topic terminology, concepts and applications.
- Ensure the recognition of the various elements of international accounting principles and standards including transition concerns
- Teach the scope, structure, contents and components of IFRS compliant financial statements
- Revenue recognition and financial reporting requirements
- Accounting professionals
- Financial executives
- Any other professionals involved in the preparation, presentation, implementation or analysis of financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS
Duration: 80 Hrs.