The Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport (AASTMT) was founded in 1972, as one of the Arab League affiliations, to provide educational and training services in a wide range of disciplines, sciences and technologies.
The AASTMT carries out, its activities in the field of education, training and research in its headquarters in Egypt in the cities of Alexandria, Cairo and Aswan (South of the Valley). AASTMT inaugurated its branch in Latakia in Syria in 2001.
The postgraduate studies are carried out in the different colleges and institutes of the academy according to main unified regulations. The postgraduate sector in AASTMT is responsible for the harmonization between the different postgraduate programs available in the different colleges and Institutes.
The academy offers its postgraduate education services through:
- College of Engineering & Technology
- College of Maritime Transport & Technology
- College of Computing & Information Technology
- Graduate School of Business
- Productivity & Quality Institute
- International Transport & Logistics Institute