Graduate School of Business             for further information
- Marketing Diploma
- Investment Diploma
- International Markets Diploma
- Human Resources Diploma
- Supply chain Management Diploma
- Project Management Diploma
- Energy Management Diploma
- Environment Management Diploma
- Disaster Reduction & Crisis Management Diploma
- International Business Diploma
- Management of Information Technology Diploma
College of Maritime Transport and Technology
- Diploma in Hydrographic Surveying
- Diploma in Fleet Operation and Marine Safety
- Diploma in Protection of Marine Environment
- Diploma in Marine Engineering Surveying
- Diploma in Advanced Navigation
College of Computing and Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Information Technology
Institute of International Transport and Logistics
- FIATA Diploma in Freight Forwarding (English)
- Diploma in International Transport and Logistics (English)
- Diploma in Maritime Transport & Maritime Insurance (Arabic)
- Diploma in Transport Law & international Commercial Arbitration (Arabic)
Productivity and Quality Institute
- Diploma in Quality Management
Institute for Language Studies (ILS)      for further information
As a research-oriented institution with a commitment to providing high-quality education, the Arab Academy has realised the importance of offering Graduate Programmes in Institute for Language Studies (ILS) as part of the Academy's wide services to its thriving postgraduate community.
The ILS offers stimulating academic and professional post-graduate taught programmes with the award of different degrees, such as certificates, diplomas and masters.
The ILS focuses on the needs of the postgraduate students, providing them with an opportunity to develop their own ideas and interests and to be engaged in critical thinking and career development plans. In addition, it enables students to be part of the research community in their area of specialisation and the wider academic and professional community at large.
The graduate programmes are as follows:
- Academic Diploma in Applied Linguistics.
- Diploma in Applied Linguistics .
- Diploma for teaching Arabic to non-native speakers .