College of Engineering and Technology
- Diploma in Architectural Engineering and Environmental Design
- Diploma in Construction and Building Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Power and Control Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering Management
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Offshore and Platform Engineering
Graduate School of Business
- Marketing Diploma
- Investment Diploma
- International Markets Diploma
- Human Resources Diploma
- Supply chain Management Diploma
- Project Management Diploma
- Energy Management Diploma
- Environment Management Diploma
- Disaster Reduction & Crisis Management Diploma
- International Business Diploma
- Management of Information Technology Diploma
College of Maritime Transport and Technology
- Diploma in Hydrographic Surveying
- Diploma in Fleet Operation and Marine Safety
- Diploma in Protection of Marine Environment
- Diploma in Marine Engineering Surveying
- Diploma in Advanced Navigation
College of Computing and Information Technology
Institute of International Transport and Logistics
- FIATA Diploma in Freight Forwarding (English)
- Diploma in International Transport and Logistics (English)
- Diploma in Maritime Transport & Maritime Insurance (Arabic)
- Diploma in Transport Law & international Commercial Arbitration (Arabic)
Productivity and Quality Institute
Institute for Language Studies (ILS)
As a research-oriented institution with a commitment to providing high-quality education, the Arab Academy has realised the importance of offering Graduate Programmes in Institute for Language Studies (ILS) as part of the Academy's wide services to its thriving postgraduate community.
The ILS offers stimulating academic and professional post-graduate taught programmes with the award of different degrees, such as certificates, diplomas and masters.
The ILS focuses on the needs of the postgraduate students, providing them with an opportunity to develop their own ideas and interests and to be engaged in critical thinking and career development plans. In addition, it enables students to be part of the research community in their area of specialisation and the wider academic and professional community at large.
The graduate programmes are as follows:
- A Professional Diploma in Computational Linguistics.
- An Academic Diploma in Applied Linguistics.