TTO - AASTMT
Technology Transfer Office (TTO)
- Design and construction of databases on all the technologies and knowledge, innovations and patents available to the authorities belongs to the office.
- Follow-up promotional and marketing activities of the patents, innovations and technical knowledge applied to the beneficiaries.
- Preparation of quality database for innovation and patent rules linked to database of end users.
- Work on the discovery of new ideas and caring for their owners and to provide the right environment for them.
- Assist in the development of prototypes and industrial models.
- Effective permanent link support for scientific research and the needs of the Egyptian society by providing research agencies with the actual needs of the market in priority areas.
- Encourage entrepreneurship by creating investment opportunities based on local technologies.
- Support and stimulate innovation and technology transfer and commercialization to communities and industry associations, which are located in the geographical coverage as a first precedence.
- Support research and technological needs of microenterprises, small and medium to raise the technological capabilities to them and meet their needs them.
- Preparation of economic studies and comparative studies to determine the economic feasibility of the technologies available.
- Raise the capacity and efficiency of human resources working in the field of technology transfer through training programs at home and abroad.
- Periodic survey of the global market and local technologies.
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of the technologies (Technology Evaluation & Technology Valuation)