Course Code:LED 907
Effective Leadership Management aims to explore the dynamics of power and influence in organizations and its influential role of power in leadership and vice versa.
The interface of values behavior and perceptions and an exercise in creating yourself as a “leader “and the ability to make good decisions is a fundamental skill for a leader.
Upon Course Completion, the participant should be able to:
1. Discover how to design and manage change effectively
2. Understand how to increase the value of awareness of principals used to address people’s readiness and capability of change
3. Understand ethics in leadership
4. Develop talent to meet business needs
5. Maintain Sustainability of developing
Topics to be covered: