Course Code: LED 902
Credit hours: 3
Leading Innovation and Change course explores leadership theories and practice in relation to theories and process of innovation and change. This course includes the opportunity to use diagnostic self-assessment process for assessing leadership styles and effectiveness. Participants explore both relevant theories and models and their implication for specific leadership contexts and challenges.
Upon Course Completion participant should be able to:
1. Understand Leadership theories
2. Appraise theories of leadership, innovation and change.
3. Develop theoretical models of leading innovation and change.
4. Critically review on performance as a leader.
5. Develop the strength and areas of development.
Topics to be covered: