Course Code: LED 909
Credit hours: 3
This course aims to review the cultural context of organization and its impact on leadership. The primary focus is organizational transformation, or leadership that fundamentally reorients an organization its potential, objectives and methods.
This course helps candidates understand the power of organizational culture and a leader’s role in shaping and leveraging it. Participants will explore major perspective on culture to create frameworks that help to analyze culture, understand its strength and weakness and learn how a leader can use culture to bring the best results to an organization.
Upon Course Completion, the participant should be able to:
1. Comprehend organizational culture shares, beliefs, values, norms behaviors
2. Understand Group processes
3. Gain knowledge of organizational policies
4. Apply shadow side influences in organizations
5. Understand Leadership styles and culture
Topics to be covered: