Program Structure and Duration:
- The program consists of 16 courses: 4 courses per semester
- The total program duration is 2 years (4 Semesters)
- Classes are held twice a week from 6:00 – 10:00.
- Two intakes per year (February and September).
- Original Bachelor degree (with the minimum degree of Good). In case of Pass grade, applicant should study a number of Prerequisite courses 1st OR to be already a holder of Diploma degree with Min. grade of Good in addition to the Bachelor Certificate - Accreditation from The High Supreme Council of Egyptian Universities is required from applicants holding certificates from private or Non-Egyptian Universities.
- Original certificate / Transcript.
- Copy of ID or passport for Non-Egyptians.
- 2 personal photos (white background)
- Resume (C.V)
- For Non-Egyptians: An approval letter from the applicants’ Embassy for studying at the Academy.
- Apply online on the following URL: https://aastmtic.aast.edu/PG_admission
- Satisfactory performance during the interview.
- AASTMT graduates are granted 25% discount.
- Special discounts for corporates’ groups.
The program is accredited by the Egyptian supreme council of universities and is equivalent to the Master of Business Administration degree granted by Egyptian universities.
- Achieving 48 Credit Hours (passing 16 courses).
- Attaining 80% of classes per course.
- Attaining GPA 3.0 out of 4.0
- Obtaining financial & administrative clearance.
To be noted:
- Upon applying applicants should not be enrolled in any post-graduate studies inside OR outside AASTMT.
- Passing acceptance requirements does not guarantee or indicate the admission to the program ONLY IF the registration form is completed and payments affected