Master in Logistics of Foreign Trade
Graduated with an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 (or Good) at least from an Egyptian university or an equivalent degree from an institution accredited by the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities.
• Original University Certificate.
• Copy of an ID or passport (for non-Egyptians).
• Application form.
• 2 recent photos.
• Bachelor Degree Accreditation certificate from the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities for graduates of private or Arabian or foreign universities.
• Letter of approval from the student’s cultural mission (for non-Egyptians).
The program is accredited by the Egyptian supreme council of universities and is equivalent to the Master of Business Administration degree offered by Egyptian universities. Program
2 years through 4 semesters. The degree consists of 14 courses 4 courses per semester in addition to a complementary research.
Classes conduction: 2 times a week from 6:00 to 10:00 pm
2 annual intakes per year:
-Spring intake- Fall intake.
Application fees (non-refundable)
|Tuition Fees||Graduation fees|
|Egyptians:||$15||$1260 per semester paid in L.E||$300|
|Non-Egyptians:||$20||$1860 per semester paid in USD||$400|
• Earning 48 credit hours.
• Attaining GPA 2.8 out of 4.0.
• Minimum 80% attendance requirement for all courses.
• Fulfilling all financial and administrative requirements.