Master in International Transport and Logistics
The program aims to qualify candidates and provide them with the required knowledge and expertise regarding all transport operations, logistics and global supply chain management, from the various administrative, economic, legal and technical perspectives through state-of-the-art practical and scientific methods thus qualifying them to manage transport logistics efficiently and effectively.
Program Structure and Duration:
- The program consists of 16 courses: 4 courses per semester
- The total program duration is 2 years (4 Semesters)
- Classes are held twice a week from 6:00 – 10:00.
- Two intakes per year (February and September).
- Original Bachelor degree (with the minimum degree of Good). In case of Pass grade, applicant should study a number of Prerequisite courses 1st OR to be already a holder of Diploma degree with Min. grade of Good in addition to the Bachelor Certificate - Accreditation from The High Supreme Council of Egyptian Universities is required from applicants holding certificates from private or Non-Egyptian Universities.
- Original certificate / Transcript.
- Copy of ID or passport for Non-Egyptians.
- 2 personal photos (white background)
- Resume (C.V)
- For Non-Egyptians: An approval letter from the applicants’ Embassy for studying at the Academy.
- Apply online on the following URL: https://aastmtic.aast.edu/PG_admission
- TOEFL with the score of (500 PBT OR 61 IBT) OR IELTS with the score of (6.0).
- Satisfactory performance during the interview.
- Special discounts for corporates’ groups.
The program is accredited by the Egyptian supreme council of universities and is equivalent to the Master of Business Administration degree granted by Egyptian universities.
- Achieving 48 Credit Hours (passing 16 courses).
- Attaining 80% of classes per course.
- Attaining GPA 3.0 out of 4.0
- Obtaining financial & administrative clearance.
To be noted:
- Upon applying applicants should not be enrolled in any post-graduate studies inside OR outside AASTMT.
- Passing acceptance requirements does not guarantee or indicate the admission to the program ONLY IF the registration form is completed and payments affected