Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001 Auditor/Lead Auditor Certified By IRCA, UK
- ISO 14001 is the internationally recognised standard for the environmental management of businesses.
- It prescribes controls for those activities that have an effect on the environment. These include the use of natural resources, handling and treatment of waste and energy consumption.
- It specifies a framework of control for an Environmental Management System against which an organization can be certified by a third party.
- ISO 14001 specifies the requirements of an environmental management system (EMS) for small to large organizations
Benefits For The For Organizations Who Implement The ISO 14001
- It provides practical tools for organizations looking to identify and control their environmental impact.
- Improve their environmental performance
- Evaluate the existing situation of the organization management systems processes and activities from the perspective of environmental laws and legislation.
- Reduce cost of waste management
- Savings in consumption of energy and materials
- Improved corporate image among regulators, customers and the public
- Avoid resource depletion
- Using different tools and methods to assess and analyze the environmental processes within the organization.
- Confirm the compliance with legislation
- Improve the competitive advantage against organizations that do not adopt the standard
- Determine communication and networking methods between appointed teams of environmental management activities inside and outside the organization.
- Improved business focus and communication of environmental issues
- Improved profitability through costs reductions and improved customer satisfaction
- Use different tools and methods to ensure the stability of performance and continuous improvement.
Special Benefits For Being An IRCA Certified Environmental Auditor
- Understand the requirements& business benefits of an EMS.
- Understand the purpose and requirements of ISO 14000 series of standards.
- Determine environmental aspects and impacts.
- Identify gaps between the environmental laws and legislation and the organization existing regulations.
- Implement and manage EMS audit programmes covering first, second, and third party audits.
- Use of qualitative and quantitative tools to analyze different factors affecting the management of environmental system.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up effective EMS audits in accordance with ISO 19011 :2011 guidelines