Food Safety Management Systems ISO 22000 Auditor/Lead Auditor Course Certified By IRCA
- ISO 22000 specifies requirements for a food safety management system where an organization in the food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards in order to ensure that food is safe at the time of human consumption.
- It is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size, which are involved in any aspect of the food chain and want to implement systems that consistently provide safe products.
- ISO 22000 will make it easier for organizations worldwide to implement the Codex HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) system for food hygiene in a harmonized way, which does not vary with the country or food product concerned
Benefits For The For Organizations Who Implement The ISO 22000: 2005
- Allows organization within the food chain to demonstrate their commitment to food safety.
- Improved dynamic communication on food safety issues with suppliers, customers, regulators and other interested parties.
- Restructure food safety processes by using different tools.
- A systematic and proactive approach to identification of food safety hazards and development and implementation of control measures.
- Prioritize improvement of food safety plans according to customer satisfaction feedback and to the organization expected performance criteria.
- Asses and analyze the administrative and food safety processes of the organization that affecting the food quality.
- Complies with the Codex HACCP principles, so it provides communication of HACCP concepts internationally.
- Identify the root causes of the food safety problems and propose appropriate solutions.
- Continuous improvement of an organization''s food safety management system.
- Identify development organization opportunities of food safety processes, performance using the principles and concepts of food chain management.
Special Benefits For Being An IRCA Certified ISO 22000: 2005
- Assess the current situation of food safety system core and support processes.
- Understand food Safety management system principles, processes and techniques used for assessment and management of food safety hazards.
- Determine contents & requirements of ISO 22000:2005 and inter-relationships with other relevant international standards and food industry practices and guides.
- Identify and maintain of legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Plan, conduct, report & follow-up food safety management.
- Gain ability to plan, organize, and implement effective audits on various international food safety specifications and writing non-conformity reports.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the food safety procedures that have been treated.