Lean Bronze Certification Certified By ASQ
- Lean manufacturing (LM) emphasis on the identification and elimination of all forms of waste from the production system.
- Discerning the value added activities from non-value added activities (waste).
- Organizational philosophy that should affect the people way of thinking and behaving and drives the guiding principles and the overarching goals of lean.
- Set of management practices, tools and techniques that are used to apply the philosophy and to achieve the goals.
Benefits For The For Organizations Who Implement Lean Bronze Certification
- Substantially improve their products and services while at the same time reducing waste and corresponding costs.
- Improves an organization marketplace and financial performance.
- Reducing the cost of operating the system and fulfilling the customerâ€™s desire for maximum value at the lowest price.
- Use different tools and methods to ensure the organization performance stability and continual improvement.
Special Benefits For Being An Lean Bronze Certified By ASQ
- Apply the principles of Lean in their own organizations in order to develop the appropriate culture for continuous improvement.
- Distinguish between different Lean practices and techniques that are commonly adopted to achieve a successful transformation towards Lean implementation.
- Assess the situation of their manufacturing processes and identify the need for adopting a specific Lean practice.
- Follow the appropriate steps in implementing each practice with the aim to achieve the targeted benefits.
- Understand the processes and determine added and non-added value activities.
- Conduct a solid review of the Lean Certification body of knowledge.
- Understand the Bronze-level portfolio requirements.
- Identify studying and test-taking strategies.
- Review recommended readings and primary references
- Identify the root causes of the problems and propose appropriate solutions.
- Determine and follow up the corrective and preventive actions.
- Identify development opportunities of organization processes, performance using the principles and concepts of lean management.
- Identify potential risks that affect the quality of processes.
- Analyze the data using statistical methods to improve the quality of processes
- Determine performance measures required to monitor and improve organizational performance.
- Evaluate the improvements achieved as a result of transforming to lean.