Six Sigma Green Belt
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Certified By ASQ, U.S.A
- Six-Sigma is a methodology that uses customer requirements, teamwork, and statistical analysis to improve processes.
- Technique using customer requirement as indicator for improvements.
- Using statistical techniques to measure and analyze problems, discover root causes, implement solutions, and sustain results.
- Reducing variation and improve the capability of the systems and processes, bringing performance levels to a statistical measurement.
- Employs a problem solving technique called DMAIC to improve an existing process.
Benefits For The For Organizations Who Implement Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Recognize key drivers for business (profit, market share, customer satisfaction, efficiency, product differentiation) and how key metrics and scorecards are developed and impact the entire organization.
- Assess the current situation of business core and support process systems.
- Reduce process variations
- Identify development opportunities of organization business processes, performance using the principles and concepts of six-sigma.
- Exceed customer expectations
- Drive productivity and growth
- Provide competitor differentiator in the market
- Financially measurable results
- Increased service dependability
- Reduce cycle times, defects and costs
Special Benefits For Being An Six Sigma Green Belt Certified By ASQ
- The principles, tools and methods required by a Six Sigma Green Belt
- Develop a business process improvement roadmap for any production /service sector organization.
- Combine basic quality with powerful process analysis tools to create better service with less cost.
- Learn to lead proven Six Sigma DMAIC style projects that drive service improvement and tangible financial benefits.
- How to better understand the Voice of the Customer (VOC) and link these to processes and supporting metrics.
- Gain in-depth understanding of the impact of process variation in order to achieve predictable, error-free processes and customer service.
- Successfully close process improvement projects and implement process control tools that will ensure that the benefits realized are sustained.
- Learn how to incorporate quality improvement tools to understand process behavior and drive better process solutions.