Certified Professional In Health Care Quality (CPHQ),  Certified By NAHQ (National Association For Healthcare Quality)
- The CPHQ is the only accredited international healthcare quality certification offered by The American Healthcare Quality Certification Board CPHQ is the only fully-accredited credential in the field of international quality management. The CPHQ designation is the gold standard of the healthcare quality profession. Becoming a CPHQ could be one of the best career moves for any physician, nurse, healthcare practitioner, or any other member of the healthcare team (physician or administrative), who is involved in quality management, performance improvement, risk management, infection control and prevention, health information, and/or utilization management.
- Designed to help healthcare professionals excel in the CPHQ examination. This course is also suitable for those who want to advance their skills in quality management and patient safety (inpatient, outpatient or home medication or ambulatory activities).
- Will give participants a comprehensive overview of the CPHQ exam content outline, through a combination of didactic lectures and interactive discussion sessions, participants will learn about the key principles and concepts emphasized in the exam, and techniques to give participants the winning edge for the CPHQ multiple-choice test format.
Benefits For The For Organizations Who Implement CPHQ
- Health care quality concepts
- Management and Leadership
- Information Management
- Performance Measurement and Improvement
- Patient Safety
Special Benefits For Being Certified With CPHQ
- Assess the current status of healthcare operations and activities in hospitals.
-  Interpret, implement, and review the requirements of different healthcare international standards.
- Identify the root causes of the healthcare problems and identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and evaluate the current status of healthcare operations and activities in hospitals.
- Identification of key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of hospital healthcare system.
- Identify corrective and preventive actions for the healthcare problems that related to the processes and how to follow them.
- Reduce errors in the healthcare examination, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Reduce errors in healthcare operational procedures for hospitals.
- Develop effective healthcare plans for audit and writing reports of non-conformities.
- Ensure the stability of healthcare system performance and continuous improvement.