NEBOSH (IGC) International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- The NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a globally recognized qualification offered by an established independent UK examination board with over 25 years experience in providing health and safety awards in the UK and across the world including the Middle East.
- Provide proof of organization environmental identification anywhere in the world with the NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
Benefits For The For Organizations Who Implement NEBOSH
- Environmental management systems and impact assessments control of pollution and a practical environmental review carried out in workplace.
- Implement a basic health and safety training programme as part of their workplace culture.
- Ensure employees have an understanding of the principles of risk control reducing the numbers of accidents and incidents, resulting in costs savings for the business.
Special Benefits For Being Certified With NEBOSH
- Identify gaps between the environment, health and safety laws and legislation and the organization in process regulations.
- Implement good health and safety management across all areas of their operation.
- Have a sound understanding of the principles of managing risk is a key building block of an effective safety culture.
- Identify key requirements for health and safety management systems.
- Identify key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of the environmental and health and safety systems.
- Identify typical workplace hazards and suitable control measures.
- Use different tools and methods to assess and analyze the environment, health and safety processes within the organization.
- Obtain and use the knowledge of the various tools to assess the effects on the environment and health and safety and to determine development priorities according to impact severity.
- Use different methods to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of environmental, occupational health and safety programs inside and outside the organization to achieve continuous improvement.
- Prepare management reports on health and safety improvements