PQI aims to consolidate and broaden international cooperation in the development of educational programmes, based on strategic alliances with international organizations.
PQI is a registered training institute at the International Register for Certificated Auditors (IRCA) to offer internationally registered training courses on quality and its application in environment, Health and Safety and Food safety. The PQI team is proud to be the first in the Arab world to introduce Lead Auditor courses, as an innovative solution to the requirements of the Arab community.
PQI is an educational registered centre at The Chartered Quality Institute (CQI). Our authentication includes provision of the CQI diploma in quality as well as training courses. Both offer students an understanding of business systems management with the view of quality implementation and allow them to specify, define and improve the performance of business processes and identify a range of potential root causes.
PQI is also an affiliate of the European Organization of Quality (EOQ), as such we are able to develop quality in the region on a balanced scale with European overview.
We are also full members in the International Federation of Training and Development Organizations (IFTDO), a diversified network of human resource management and development organizations committed to enhance personal growth, human performance, productivity and sustainable development.
Also, we have recently joined the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM), with a special focus on building the culture of Excellence throughout the Academy departments by adopting the EFQM model in its new 2010 framework. We are also upholding solid steps towards achieving certification in one of the EFQM excellence model levels.
Professional Strategic Alliances
- QMI Scotland “Quality Management International” (www.qmi-scotland.co.uk/)
- DNV “DET NORSKE VERITAS” (www.dnv.com/)
- BVQI “Bureau VERITAS Quality International” (www.bvqi.com)
- BSI “British Standards Institute” (www.bsi-global.com)
- EOS “Egyptian Organization for Standard and Quality Control” (www.eos.org.eg)
Academic Strategic Alliances
- University of West of England – UK (www.uwe.ac.uk)
- University of Strathclyde –UK (http://www.strath.ac.uk)
- University of Central Florida – USA (www.ucf.edu)
- University of Ostrava – Czech Republic (www.osu.cz)
- University of Mannheim – Germany (www.uni-mannheim.de)