Partnerships and Agreements
PQI successfully developed several partnerships and agreements with several renowned entities in the field of management, quality and excellence. Throughout the years, the PQI established several agreements with the following international bodies:
· International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA) as an approved training organization with ref # A017322
· A certified educational center to offer the Chartered Quality Institute qualifications (CQI),
· Strategic alliance with the American Society of Quality (ASQ) to promote its products in the Arab region and become an examination center for ASQ certifications.
· Accredited center for NEBOSH the International General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety (accredited center No. 993)
· Cooperation agreement with the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) to support all the activities of standardization and quality in the Gulf region.
· Cooperation agreement with the Egyptian Organization For Standardization And Quality (EOS) in the field of standards and quality management as well as cooperation in the field of graduate diplomas, post graduate studies, training programs and consultation.
· A full member of International Federation of Training & Development Organizations (IFTDO)
In addition, the PQI established agreements with European Universities for student and staff exchange programs (e.g. University of Mannheim) as well as developing split postgraduate programs with other UK Universities (e.g. University of the West of England, University of Strathclyde, Bournemouth University)